You have invested thousands of dollars on
firearms, accessories, and training... Don't lose it all because of a simple
Don't get Caught Unprepared
Our Carry Smart DVD Takes the Guesswork out of knowing and reacting to all of
Ohio's conflicting gun laws
Whether you're a new shooter or are experienced with firearms, if you use the
secrets and knowledge in this DVD, you will be way ahead of most Ohio police
officers regarding Ohio gun law.
Don't Get Caught Unprepared
Our 1.5 hour DVD Contains...
- How do I get an Ohio Concealed Handgun License?
- What is open carry? Am I allowed to do it?
- How does the new Ohio Restaurant Carry law affect me?
- What does the law now say about carrying in my car?
- Can I even own a gun? What are the Federal and State disqualifiers?
- As a Licensee, where can I carry? Where am I forbidden to carry?
- When can I use lethal force for self-defense and what should I be aware
- What is Castle Doctrine? How does it protect me?
- What should I do after a shooting? What should I never
- What type of ammunition should I use? What type would
not be wise to use.
The anti-gun system can't wait for you to mess up so they can squelch your
right to owning and using a firearm. Show them you are educated by getting
"Carry Smart - The Educated Ohio Concealed Handgun Licensee".
"My Ohio concealed carry class was mediocre at best. We learned about
handgun safety and how to protect ourselves with a handgun, but not how to
protect ourselves from left-leaning prosecutors who decide to make an example
out of us. In that regard, we were let completely in the dark. the "Carry
Smart" dvd is what was missing from our time in the classroom and it should be
owned by every Ohio concealed handgun licensee as well as those who are
thinking about acquiring an Ohio concealed handgun license. " — William
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: History of Ohio Concealed Carry?
- Chapter 2: Firearms Definitions
- - CCW vs. CHL
- - Deadly Weapon
- - Handgun
- - Firearm
- - Unloaded Firearm
- - Dangerous Ordnance
- Chapter 3: Can I legally own a gun?
- - Federal Disabilities
- - State Disabilities
- Chapter 4: How to Obtain an Ohio Concealed Handgun
- - Proof of Competency
- - Educational Requirements
- - Criminal History (Drugs, Assault, Violence, etc)
- - Residency Requirement
- - Other Competency Disqualifiers
- - Application Process
- Chapter 5: Duties and Responsibilities
- - Carry Zones (Federal and State)
- - Car Carry
- - Restaurant Carry
- - School Safety Zones
- - Police Encounters
- - Gun Buster Signs
- - Reciprocity
- - Open Carry
- Chapter 6: Deadly Force
- - Path of Least Resistance
- - Civil Liability
- - Criminal Liability
- - Affirmative Defense
- - Duty to Retreat
- - Defense of Others
- - Castle Doctrine
- - What to do After a Shooting
If you are looking to get your Ohio concealed handgun license, this is your
first step. If you already have a concealed handgun, the first thing you need to
do is protect yourself and your investment with this DVD.
Our Unconditional, No-Questions-Asked 100% Money-Back
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with "Carry Smart - The Educated Ohio
Concealed Handgun Licensee", we'll refund your money, no questions asked! We
stand behind our product and strive to create only the best resources and tools
for our fellow firearms enthusiasts.
Ohio Concealed Carry Instructors Save
If you are an NRA or OPATA certified instructor email us for your special